Twirling Umbrellas Ltd. is looking for a super-friendly Account Manager to add to our awesome, growing team. You will be responsible for communicating with our clients as their primary point of contact, understanding their needs, priorities, and working with the internal team.
At any given time you will handle a group of project and retainer clients, represent the agency at meetings, communicate project details, and provide estimates for new work. You will play a crucial role in customer retention and satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Collaboration and communication with clients throughout the sales process
- Contacting new leads
- Writing proposals and estimates through our proposal software
- Attending networking events (post-Covid)
- Schedule sales, post-project, quarterly, and check-in meetings with all active clients
- Transition new leads through our CRM and project management software
- Work with, develop, and improve our current sales process
- Work closely with the project managers for project hand-off, touch points throughout the project, and completion
- Answering any technical or marketing questions the client may have (with the help of our team of experts)
- Selling retainer services to project clients
- Communicating completed projects to administration for invoicing
- Quality assurance
What you’ve got
- Previous project or account management experience, preferably in an agency setting (at least 1 year)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of marketing, design, development, SEO & SEM terminology
- A detail-oriented and outgoing personality – you’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- Conflict resolution skills
- Professional and positive approach to work
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Continued education and research into design trends
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- A detailed approach to working with various types of brands
- Experience using Accelo and/or Proposify is an asset
About Twirling Umbrellas
We’re a unique digital agency located in beautiful Kelowna, BC. Our focus is on transforming brands and using the web to make people’s lives better. We work with local and international clients, from progressive start-ups to large public corporations. Our goal is to produce great work in a casual and fun environment.
While the majority of us currently work remotely, we connect daily through video meetings and Slack, weekly for virtual team-building activities, and quarterly for professional development days to keep us inspired and growing. Once it is safe, we work out of our office on the 3rd floor of the Kelowna Innovation Centre.
You must be eligible to work in Canada and located in or near Kelowna, BC. This is a full-time (32 hours/week) position.
How to apply
Fill out the form below and include resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, we will only contact candidates under consideration.