Want to be a Twirler?
Twirling Umbrellas Ltd. is looking for a talented and friendly Graphic Designer to add to our awesome, growing team. This position will be joining our design team with a focus on digital, social, and print design.
What you’ll do
- Create graphics that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for marketing collateral, social, advertisements, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Meet with the Art Director to determine the scope of a project
- Present the design to clients or the Art Director
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Possible coordination with clients and vendors for printing
- Track all time to our Project Management software
What you’ve got
- A diploma or degree in Graphic Design is preferred, however a combination of education and experience will be considered
- Graphic design portfolio
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills including layout design, graphic design, and photo editing
- Experience with Figma is an asset
- Experience with Canva is an asset
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Continued education and research into design trends
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- A detailed approach to working with various types of brands
About Twirling Umbrellas
We’re a unique digital agency located in beautiful Kelowna, BC. Our office is on the 3rd floor of the Kelowna Innovation Centre and we always take the stairs (well, most of the time). Our focus is on transforming brands and using the web to make people’s lives better. We work with local and international clients, from progressive start-ups to large public corporations. Our goal is to produce great work in a casual and fun environment.
Speaking of the environment, our office space is colourful. Just like our brand. It’s a space where collaboration happens, good music plays and the coffee is always on. We do monthly company challenges because who doesn’t like a little friendly competition? When you’re a Twirler, you’ll have a healthy and sustainable work/life balance. What are you waiting for? We can’t wait to welcome you to Team Twirling.
You must be eligible to work in Canada and located in or near Kelowna, BC. This is a full-time (32 hours/week) position.
How to apply
Fill out the form below and include your resume, cover letter, and portfolio.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, we will only contact candidates under consideration who have applied via our website.