Social Media Coordinator
Want to be a Twirler?
Twirling Umbrellas is looking for a creative and tech-savvy Social Media Coordinator to add to our awesome, growing team in Kelowna, BC. You will be responsible for the day-to-day digital social media content needs of the agency, and work with the team to research, analyze, develop and launch compelling content using a variety of platforms.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for Twirling Umbrellas, Ten/17 Digital, and our client social media strategies
- Manage, create and maintain content for accounts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Monitor social media feeds, ensuring cohesive visual brand, writing style and voice
- Collaborate with the marketing team to determine appropriate strategies for responses on social media
- Report on and analyze results for strategy improvement
- Stay on top of industry best practices
What you’ve got
- Courses/training in social media management
- 1-2 years of experience working with social media content
- Proven work overseeing multiple social media accounts
- Ability to write and deliver compelling content
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Bonus points for Facebook and Instagram ad experience
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
About Twirling Umbrellas
We’re a unique digital agency located in beautiful Kelowna, BC. Our office is on the 3rd floor of the Kelowna Innovation Centre and we always take the stairs (well, most of the time). Our focus is on transforming brands and using the web to make people’s lives better. We work with local and international clients, from progressive start-ups to large public corporations. Our goal is to produce great work in a casual and fun environment.
Speaking of the environment, our office space is colourful. Just like our brand. It’s a space where collaboration happens, good music plays and the coffee is always on. We do monthly company challenges because who doesn’t like a little friendly competition? When you’re a Twirler, you’ll have a healthy and sustainable work/life balance. What are you waiting for? We can’t wait to welcome you to Team Twirling.
You must be eligible to work in Canada and located in or near Kelowna, BC. This could be a part-time or full-time position depending on the candidate.
How to apply
We thank all applicants for their interest however, we will only contact candidates under consideration who have applied via our website. Fill out the form below and include your resume, cover letter, and portfolio.