Brittany is an energetic Project Manager with a diverse range of experience. She has managed numerous projects, programs, and events, working at two large tech accelerators in two Canadian provinces. She also worked at one of Canada’s Most Innovative Universities.
Brittany launched her career in the Waterloo Region of Ontario and recently moved to Kelowna in 2019. She studied Public Relations, which explains her highly effective communication skills and emotional intelligence. Brittany enjoys building authentic relationships and motivating her team with her positive and encouraging spirit.
At Twirling, Brittany aims to exceed client expectations. She manages projects and workflows, while engaging and clearly communicating with clients to ensure overall project success.
- Studied Public Relations and Television Broadcast at Conestoga College in Ontario
- Loves mountains, lakes, and nature (saw her first Mountain in 2019 and cried of happiness)
- Values a healthy and active lifestyle
- Favourite pastime: sitting by a fire, watching the sunset, munching on charcuterie and sipping red wine
“I’m passionate about helping people achieve their goals and turning their ideas into a reality. I enjoy collaborating with external clients and internal team members in order to make a project come to life. Everyday feels exciting and rewarding.”
Away from work, Brittany can be found soaking up the sun, listening to The Arkells, sipping on some Pinot Noir, hiking or working out.
Brittany loves to explore all things local — restaurants, breweries, cafes, etc. But she also really enjoys cozy nights at home, cooking tasty meals and drinking tea with her boyfriend, Charlie.
Quality time with her family is key! Brittany loves visiting her family in Ontario.
* Oh, and random fact: Brittany’s go-to snack is cereal!
Who Inspires Brittany
- My Mom ♡
- My Sister ♡
- Kayla Itsines
- Audrey Hepburn
“Motivation doesn't cause action. Action causes motivation.”
Neil Pasricha, The Happiness Equation
- Planned & coordinated the Inaugural True North “Tech For Good” Conference in 2018
- Won the Kind Leadership Award in Grade 3
- Drove 4,143 km in 43 hours across 5 provinces from Ontario to BC
- Hootsuite Certified