Chris is an entrepreneur, marketer, teacher, explorer, humanist and father. As the company’s founder and CEO, he is involved in every stage of our process. With over 20 years of leadership experience, he’s passionate about enabling people to do amazing things online.
Chris studied business administration, finance, marketing and computer science. He has also completed numerous online training programs including Google Partners Certification, Google Analytics Certification, and HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing Specialist Certification.
Chris teaches web development and internet marketing at the Centre for Arts and Technology and provides mentorship and internship opportunities to marketing and design students in Kelowna.
- Graduate of Asper School of Business (University of Manitoba) and Athabasca University.
- Started developing websites at the dawn of the world wide web
- At eighteen, Chris developed an automotive website that had thousands of monthly visitors and advertising from the United States Air Force, General Motors, The National Hot Rod Association, and VISA
I love business and technology and I find the challenge of solving marketing problems for clients to be fun and exciting. Plus, there’s a lot of satisfaction in success.
Outside of work, you’ll find Chris spending time with his two boys at their early morning hockey practices and late-night superhero movie hangs. He could also be found exploring nearby forests and running the odd marathon too.
Who Inspires Chris
- Mitch Joel
- Phil Knight
- Rick Webb
- Bill Gates
Nothing Ventured. Nothing Gained.
- Winner of Best Company, Small Business BC
- Top 5 Best Marketer, Small Business BC
- Best Dad Award, Grade 1 Elementary Class (2 Time Recipient)