Christine is our super-organized and amazingly-versatile Operations Manager. She is responsible for the successful management of our team, quality assurance, and client relations. Christine also provides financial, HR, and strategic support. She is a wearer of many hats and a unicorn of efficiency.
Christine’s background is in experience design, which has developed into various marketing and operations roles over the past 10 years. Over her career she has been involved with a wide range of corporate clients, start-ups and non-profit ventures, giving her the versatility in line with our agency setting.
- Studied Design at The Art Institute of Vancouver
- Former Marketing Director of the largest tanning franchise in Canada
- Worked with clients like Valens, Interior Savings, The United Way SIBC, the Town of Peace River, and Wards Hard Apple Cider
- Mother of 1 sarcastic toddler, 1 drooly baby, and 1 stellar pooch
“An operations role at a creative firm is the dream for someone with a complete 50% split of both creative/analytical thinking and introverted/extroverted tendencies.
Helping clients bring their vision to the digital world, hiding in the office crunching numbers, collaborating with the team on a new brand – the most rewarding part of my job can change on any given day (and mood).”
When she’s not working, you’ll find Christine procuring baby belly laughs, playing music, refinishing furniture, reading, or going on adventures with her golden retriever, Shila (aka Shila LaWoof).
Who Inspires Christine
- Willie Dunn
- Sheryl Sandberg
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- My family
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
Roy M. Goodman
- Digital Marketing 101 Speaker – Cabo Fabutan Franchisee Convention 2014
- Featured Performance – Calgary Theatre Awards 2015
- Best Project Momager – Twirling Umbrellas 2019