Linnaea has been writing in some form or another almost her entire life before realizing she could do it professionally. Most recently, her #wordnerd obsession has taken her into the marketing and content sphere where she’s honed her craft through work with a variety of companies – from small and passionate not-for-profits to international e-commerce brands.
When it comes to work with Twirling Umbrellas, if it involves words, Linnaea’s probably had some part to play in it. From blogs to microcopy, landing pages and more – if you’re looking to get some copywriting done, she’s your gal.
- Has worked on brands such as Best Buy, Future Shop (rip), Yellow Pages, Fox Factory Suspension, Race Face, and Easton Cycling
- Holds four degrees in fields she’s never worked in
- Not celiac, just prefers the taste of cider over beer
“There’s something to be said about reading a clever line, a great headline, or a piece of copy that’s so beautifully done that you’re immediately jealous you didn’t think of it first. That’s the kind of writing I aspire to do.”
Outside of her obsession with putting together pretty phrases and paragraphs, Linnaea loves the outdoors and can be found on xc skis, all kinds of bikes, or lacing up running shoes in the wilds of North Vancouver. She is also a London Fog and candy enthusiast who dreams of someday conquering her TBR pile of books.
Who Inspires Linnaea
- Lindy West
- Samantha Irby
- Chuck Klosterman
- Trevor Noah
You can fail at what you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
- Was a cross country skier at an elite level for 10+ years
- Guided a Paralympic nordic skier on the World Cup circuit
- Ran a project called Creator Series and successfully helped produce and launch 10 “beyond the shreddit” mountain bike films