Lyndsay is one of the first faces you’ll meet from our team. She is a passionate digital project manager with over a decade of experience. She has championed creative campaigns and digital experiences for clients across the country with a consistent focus on timing and budget constraints.
Lyndsay has experience in a variety of marketing roles, and holds certifications in Marketing and Project Management from HubSpot and Google. Before joining our team, she coordinated and executed marketing campaigns for a health and wellness company and an international travel agency.
Flexible and adaptable, Lyndsay is proficient at managing projects with many moving parts. She is the central hub of communication for clients and internal teams, efficiently directing traffic to ensure projects move forward with a reliable cadence.
- Loves hiking, mountains and being outdoors, road trips, travelling & outdoor photography
- Mom to a basketball loving teenager, a creative pre-teen and a super lazy kitty
- Grew up in Northwest BC and has the stellar winter driving skills to prove it
- Shares a birthday with Cinco de Mayo
When she’s not working you’ll find Lyndsay cooking, planning her next outdoor adventure, snapping photos on her DSLR, road tripping, enjoying the amazing food and wine that the Okanagan has to offer, and working on her plant lady skills.
Who Inspires Lyndsay
- Her Grandma
- Mayim Bialyk
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
I would like to be remembered as someone who used whatever talent she had to do her work to the very best of her ability.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Awarded Silver in an Ensemble Performance – Seattle International Music Festival 1995
- Most Infectious Laugh and Smile – Twirlie Awards 2020
- Can put a duvet cover on in less than 60 seconds – any day