Lyndsay is a Digital Marketing Specialist here at Twirling. She started as our Service Coordinator and it quickly became apparent that she’s flexible and adaptable: great at executing and monitoring marketing across a variety of channels, always learning and keeping up with the latest marketing changes and trends.
Lyndsay has 8 years experience in a variety of marketing roles, and certifications from Hubspot and Google. Before joining our team she worked in marketing for a health and wellness company and an international travel agency.
- Loves hiking, mountains and being outdoors, road trips, travelling & outdoor photography
- Mom to a basketball loving teenager, a creative pre-teen and a super lazy kitty
- Grew up in Northwest BC and has the stellar winter driving skills to prove it
- Shares a birthday with Cinco de Mayo
When she’s not working you’ll find Lyndsay cooking, planning her next outdoor adventure, road tripping, enjoying the amazing food and wine that the Okanagan has to offer, and trying to not kill her plants.
Who Inspires Lyndsay
- Her Grandma
- Mayim Bialyk
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
I would like to be remembered as someone who used whatever talent she had to do her work to the very best of her ability.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Awarded Silver in an Ensemble Performance – Seattle International Music Festival 1995
- Most Infectious Laugh and Smile – Twirlie Awards 2020
- Can put a duvet cover on in less than 60 seconds – any day