Nicole is a passionate account executive with over 13 years of experience. She has championed marketing strategies and creative campaigns for clients across the country. Nicole has negotiated successful, results-driven partnerships with businesses and brands, both large and small. As Twirling’s resident Account Manager, Nicole is one of the first faces you’ll meet from our team.
Nicole has an Honours Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Carleton University in Ottawa and she also studied Music and Film. Before joining our team, Nicole was a tenured Marketing Director for some of Canada’s largest radio stations as well as a Senior Account Executive at a full-service marketing agency.
Nicole’s unique experience working with clients in both traditional and digital media across the country gives her a depth of knowledge about the Canadian business, marketing and media landscape that spans coast to coast and medium to medium.
- Honours Bachelor of Arts – Communications from Carleton University
- Crafted partnerships with brands like Toyota, Rogers, Old Navy, Labatt and the Ottawa Senators.
- Spent six months travelling across the USA in an RV visiting National Parks.
- Loves airports, hates socks.
I love business. I love creativity. I love strategy and I love people. To earn the trust, respect and partnership of brilliant entrepreneurs and their brands is an honour and a privilege. I’m proud of the work we do to help our clients reach their goals in a creative and friendly way.
Outside of work, you’ll find Nicole exploring bike trails with her partner Brett and their pug, Biggie. An avid reader, Nicole enjoys relaxing with a book, hitting a craft brewery with friends, hosting a board game night or hopping on a plane to cross another destination off her travel list. Nicole has a genius for a brother and two wonderful parents that she loves very much.
Who Inspires Nicole
- Yvon Chouinard
- Christiane Amanpour
- Bruce Springsteen
- Dan Price
- Whitney Wolfe Herd
- Don, Pauline & Shane Slipetz
Do Things, Tell People
The wall in Shopify’s first office in Ottawa, circa 2012
- Canadian Radio Music Awards – Promotion of the Year – Win a Baby
- Local Media Association Digital Innovation Awards – Best Branded Content Strategy – Toyota