Ryan is an award-winning creative strategist, copywriter and information architect with over 15 years of experience. He leads by asking plenty of questions and inspiring original thought. Ryan studied Business with a Marketing specialization at Simon Fraser University. Before joining our team, he ascended to a senior creative role at one of BC’s largest independent advertising agencies, and was a directing partner at a digital agency in Vancouver.
Having worked with some of Canada’s most iconic brands and clients across the globe, Ryan brings unique expertise across many industries. His direction helps organizations clearly articulate their point of view and ensures our work solves their complex business challenges.
- Bachelor of Business degree from Simon Fraser University
- Crafted copy and campaigns for SunRype, MEC, Vancity, London Drugs, and Granville Island Brewing
- Created work for clients in New York, Atlanta, Toronto, Vancouver, Cairo, and Maui
- Work has been featured on HuffPost Online, Marketing Magazine, Applied Arts, Buzzfeed, and Ads of the World
- Was once a semi-occasional stand-up comedian
Every new project is a new puzzle to solve. I enjoy helping companies find the right words, while arming them with ideas that separate them from the pack.
Outside of work, you’ll find Ryan enjoying family time, searching for rare birds, relaxing in a float tank, and making synthwave beats. A hot sauce and comedy connoisseur, he’s all about the fiery one-liners.
Who Inspires Ryan
- Mitch Hedberg
- John Steinbeck
- Tina Fey
- Pinchy & Friends
If you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen.
- Lotus Award
- Applied Arts Awards
- Vancouver Social Media Award
- Guinness World Record
- Man of Movember, 2009