A digital media nomad, Siobhan (aka Sib) is our wonderfully upbeat Project Manager from down under. She is passionate about people and guiding powerful digital experiences from start to finish. She has diverse experience managing brands and projects across a variety of industries. This Aussie is all about thinking strategically to find efficient solutions, and she’s a whizz at getting it done!
Siobhan has a Bachelor of Mass Communication, which is why she’s massively good at communicating with our clients every day. A world traveler, she’s like Twirling’s in-house air traffic controller, making sure every project comes in and goes out right on schedule.
- Bachelor of Mass Communication, majoring in Journalism & Public Relations from Queensland University of Technology
- Diploma of Leadership & Management from Flight Centre Business School
- Digital background, working with Flight Centre Travel Group’s brands like Flight Centre Australia, Universal Traveller Australia, Blue-Roads Touring, and Infinity Holidays
- Loves to dance and express her personality through fashion
- Favourite pastime: a day at the beach spent surfing, swimming, doing puzzles, and sipping mimosas
I love sharing knowledge and bringing the right people together to make magic happen.
Away from work, Siobhan can be found soaking in the sunshine, dancing to live music, or snowboarding. She loves nature, yoga and her boo Bryan (but not necessarily in that order). Quality time with her fam and femmes is a must. Also, glitter boots?! Yes, please.
Who Inspires Siobhan
- Iris Apfel
- Hermione Granger
- Deborah Hyde
- Sasha Fierce
The best things in life make you sweaty.
Edgar Allan Poe
- Best Professional Chameleon 2019
- Flight Centre’s Australia Day Beer Chugging Champion 2017
- Flight Centre’s 12 Week Challenge Runner-Up 2017
- Miss Oktoberfest Brisbane 2015